Acceptance Testing Services
Acceptance tests are formal tests executed to verify if a system satisfies its business requirements. They require the entire application to be up and running and focus on replicating user behaviors. But they can also go further and measure the performance of the system and reject changes if certain goals are not met.
- Types of Acceptance Testing:
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Contract Acceptance Testing (CAT)
- Regulations Acceptance Testing (RAT)
- Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT)
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- To find the defects missed during the functional testing phase
- Check how well the product is developed
- Feedback helps in improving the product performance and user experience
- Minimize or eliminate the issues arising from the production
Our team will execute acceptance testing in the shortest possible time and deliver complete and highly-reliable reporting on all aspects. You will be able to launch your product quickly with full assurance about its robustness.