Security Testing Services
Security and Penetration Testing
With the increase in cases of a privacy breach, many organizations consider security testing as a vital component of the agile development. Fireant helps you to find security challenges, Firant perform website testing and foolproof security testing make us a premium company in providing offshore software testing services.
We have the required technical and management skills that allow us to build and replicate customer use cases. In addition, it helps us to verify system consent to security requirements. Our testing experts are adept in identifying threats and are prompt in responding by conducting tests using SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and a number of website testing techniques. This helps in reducing the overall cost and achieving quality applications.
Security Testing Service Scope
- Product security testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Identification of architectural, design, and implementation risks
- Webs application & webserver testing
- Denial of Service (DDos) Attack
- Cross-site scripting, including session hijack, script disabling, browser exploitation, cookie security, and user tracking.
- Risk-driven test creation and malicious file execution
- Identification dependency attacks, user interface attacks, file system attacks, design attacks, and implementation attacks
- Information systems risk assessments
- Static vulnerability scanning
- Test coverage and security analysis
- In-depth test analysis
- Formulation of security policy and process design to fix loopholes
- Analysis of security quality, standard, and capability to resist malicious access.
- Future security vigilance plan preparation
- Flaw testing using SQL injection, XPath, LDAP, and other latest techniques
- Testing for insecure object access, fake cross-site request, and others.
Security Testing Process
Fireant follow the below process while doing security testing.
- Discovery: The step involves analyzing the system based on its scope, proposed, and making a checklist of possible threats at each stage.
- Vulnerability Scan: The system is run against prepared vulnerabilities to define risk levels using automated tools.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Considering existing and potential risks in the framework and tracking it to the environment under test mandate.
- Security Assessment: Broadly assessing vulnerabilities and manually verifying it confirm exposure. It also involves assessing system response, file logs, codes, error messages, and broad coverage to check system defects.
- Penetration Testing: Using SQL injection and cross-site scripting techniques to simulate malicious attack. This helps in identifying the system’s ability to resist unauthorized access, data integrity, seamless operation, consistency, and problem-solving abilities.
- Security Audit: Specifying risk functions, control issues, compliance difficulties, areas reported during the security testing.
- Security Review: Detailed analysis and information validation in such a way that ensures that the security standards are implemented and work in a seamless way through gap analysis, review of code and design documents, and evaluation of architecture diagrams.
- Make your apps safe and secure
- Detect and plug vulnerabilities
- Minimize and mitigate the risk of security breaches
- Enhance your customer's trust in your operations
Our team of highly skilled cybersecurity experts, ethical hackers and app testers will put your software, website or app to the most rugged test! Comprehensive report will be provided so that all loopholes can be plugged to minimize the risk of actual cybersecurity breach. We will focus on:
- Network security; uncover vulnerabilities in the network infrastructure
- System software security; uncover weaknesses in the various software including OS, database system etc.
- Client-side application security; check whether any client-side application like browser has the potential to be manipulated by cyberattackers
- Server-side application security; examining the intrusion prevention/deterrence strength of server code and technologies